Thursday 31 March 2011

Is It Really Made by Me?

I couldn't believe I made these...


These drawing were taken from my first comic, Sell My Soul, which is published in 2006. I made the script and drawings when I was still in college. I think it took about three years to finish this project. (Yeah, I have problem with my speed... :p)

The pictures above showed the detail on the background (which is I still couldn't believe I have the patient to make all those tiny details). The story took place in London, my favorite city and this project was a prove of my obsession through the city. I haven't visited London when I made this comic. I had a chance to stay in London three years after I published this book. I did the best I could while I was stayed there. I had a plan to make my second comic with the same setting. I took all the possible pictures, all the reference I might need in the future.
But then the miserable disaster happened, I lost my laptop and I didn't have the backup data. I lost all my references I collected during my time in London. I'm still pissed off every time I remember this horrible thing. I don't mean to be snobby, but I really don't care about the laptop anymore. Just give me my data back....

(Well... someday I have to go back to London and stay there)

No comments:

Post a Comment