Saturday 19 March 2011

Suede press conference

I wanna share some pics I got from Suede press conference yesterday. Enjoy the pic :)

Suede's Press Conference at Ritz Carlton Jakarta on March 18th, 2011.

Neil Codling with his dazzling smile and blue eyes


Richard Oakes who looks a bit different

Simon Gilbert. He's really nice to his fans. We love you, Simon!

Matthew Osman. What a lovely guy! He answered almost all questions yesterday.

Brett Anderson. I lost my words when I saw him. XD He's very quiet on this press conference.

The band! SUEDE!

Me, Simon, and Tyas

Me, Matt, and Tyas

Neil and me

Being able to meet Brett was one of the greatest moment in my life. He's one of my inspirations. The picture above was kinda blurry. I think the camera was nervous too. I took this pic right after he signed my painting (the one that I hold).

Brett was soooooo nice. He let me took another picture because the first one was blurry. I asked him him to hug me and HE HUGGED ME!
This is my painting I talked about. I was so nervous...! I can't even spell my name when Brett asked me.


Unfortunately, I didn't take a picture with Richard. The hotel security was about to kick us out from the hotel :p

8 comments:

  1. I stumble across your blog and OMG,,,envy!
    I can't sleep after Suede rockin my world!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha.. I'll post more pictures later on my blog. It's fun to share this happiness to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi mbak,
    akhirnya nemu blog-nya mbak..makasih udh di share foto2nya yg pas press conference..kagum saya ada foto neil codling bisa senyum begitu(biasanya datar)
    hehe kita beruntung ya sabar nungguin jadi bisa foto :)

    cheers,
    mita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haaaiiiiii Mitaaaaaa XD

    Oiya, gw belom sempet kirim email :D hehehe.... Tar gw kirim yang versi lebih gedenya deh... yang di blog udah gw resize :p

    Iya kita beruntung banget ya. sayang ga sempet foto2an ama Richard

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha siip mbak..santai..
    iya nih Richard abis ga ketauan munculnya darimana.
    aahh sedih gw ga ada persiapan,camera jg seadanya dr hp..yah yg ptg dpt peluk2 bentar lah :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. u are soooo lucky !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tessa,,,mind if I follow you? our taste in music is not that different, i guess

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, indeed! I'm so lucky :D

    Pe: of course I don't mind at all, but sometimes I talk about my art project too here. Hope you still can enjoy it :-)

    ReplyDelete