Friday 18 November 2011

Some Reviews of Ideals

Ideals on ARTROCKER

Ideals is on the latest issue of ARTROCKER magazine! I don't have the magazine because I don't know how to get it unless I buy it online. I got this picture from BW's Facebook. He uploaded it on his wall, but unfortunately it is blurry so I can barely read it. [Come on, B. You got the new Iphone 4S. Take a better picture of it! Hahaha.] After I gave my best shot to read that, I know that the article still mentioned Johnny Healey as Ideals' guitarist while Ben Smith was on the photograph. And speaking about the photo... I never saw this pic before! I saw several new photo of Ideals by White-Robot Photography few days ago, but not this one. Darn...! I love this pic! Hahaha.

Beside ARTROCKER magazine, Ideals has been reviewed on some online media as well, regarding their forthcoming EP, Let Your Anger Leave You.

This is the review from It's All Indie blog. Nice review! It definitely makes me looking forward to listening to their whole EP. It hasn't released yet and I'm not sure about the date. I've listened to 5 of 7 songs in this EP and I can't wait to listen to the other two songs, Every Time I Say It and Do You Feel Like Home.

And here is the review from Ip1zine.com. I think it's a community blog about Ipswich, their home town.

Tessa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment