Monday 17 October 2011

Star Wars Action Figure

Luke Skywalker ep.5 (Kotobukiya)

Yesterday, I got one of action figures I want. It's Luke Skywalker, The Empire Strikes Back version, manufactured by Kotobukiya on 2006 for CHEAP PRICE! Got it for only 450K. It actually cost 900K, but I got 50% off from the store.

I saw this figure at Multi toyshop, Margo City Depok last Saturday. I went to the store with my friend who loves toys as well. I was soooo temped to buy this Luke Skywalker figure, but I tried not to instantly buy it because I want to check the price first on the internet. I remember that I saw the exact same figure on Facebook few days ago. Someone sells it, but unfortunately I forgot the price. So, I came home without it. But I didn't come home empty handed though. I bought a cheap figure of Chopper from One Piece and Master Yoda from Star Wars.

Soon after I got home, I opened my laptop and googled the figure on the internet. It appeared that this figure was set for a quite high price. It's 1,000K!! Then, I searched it on international online store and it cost at least about 40$ on ebay. I think the official price was 99.99$ but it was no longer produced. Furthermore, I prefer to but it on local toyshop or local online store than buying it on international online store. Eventhough it cost cheaper, about 40$, but I have to think about the shipping fee as well. Not to mention, I have to deal with custom that sometime can be so annoying and I must have the patient too since it takes times to ship it. So, that night I felt 'galau'. Should I buy it or not....

Sunday morning came and I still didn't have the decision yet. After texted my friend and spent some times to think about it, I decided to buy it! I don't wanna feel the regret I have when I missed the Star Wars unleashed: Luke Skywalker X Wing pilot on Jakarta toys fair few week ago. (I found a booth who sold it, but I didn't buy it. I'm still thinking about it until now). So I got my ass back to the toyshop on the afternoon and bought it right away. Phew! Lucky it was still there.

... and I have no regret at all spending my money on it :)

Tessa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment