Sunday 27 November 2011

Just for Fun

Got this from tumblr....

Pick 7 artists that you love before reading the questions.

1. Ideals

2. Panic! At The Disco

3. The Vaccines

4. Bombay Bicycle Club

5. Hurts

6. suede

7. The Drums

What was the first song you ever heard by 1?

Lungs

What is your favourite song of 7?

Book of Stories

What kind of impact has 1 left on your life?

HUGE AND GREAT IMPACT! A lot of stories has been happened between me and Ideals. I listen to their songs every time I can. I’ve talked to the members. They are really nice, especially the drummer (I talk mostly to him and become a friend of him). Some stories just can’t be told here :’)

What are your favourite lyrics of 5?

“Don’t let go. Never give up. It’s such a wonderful life.”

How many times have you seen 4 live?

Not so far and that breaks my heart :(

What is your favourite song by 6?

I love everything about suede. All songs. Can’t choose only one :( Sadie, Europe is Our Playground, Killing of A Flashboy and So Young

Is there a song by 3 that makes you sad?

Post Break-Up Sex

What is your favourite song by 2?

When the Day Met the Night

When did you first get into 5?

Not sure. I think I’ve been their fan for almost a year. Thanks to my bestie who introduce me to their music.

How did you get into 3?

Just curious at their music in the beginning, became a fan afterward.

What is your favourite song by 4?

It’s Always Like This

What is a good memory concerning 2?

Their gig on 2008! Went there with my best buddies, got Ryro’s plectrum, met Spencer.

Is there a song by 2 that makes you sad?

None. All of them make me happy

What is your favourite song of 3?

Norgaard

What song isn’t your favourite of 7?

None. Love all of them


x

No comments:

Post a Comment