Sunday 18 December 2011

More Papercutting Commission

Hello there...

Recently I make more papercutting works than painting. New interesting works for me. And basically I'll do any work that gives me money. Hahaha
This time I did papercutting commission from a lovely lady called Adriane. She asked me to make three pieces of papercutting based on the story she wrote.

Here is the papercutting #1:
#1


and papercutting #2
#2

She got a great idea by connecting the story for papercutting #1 and #2. If you put those works together, you will get this one. They are now connected and they tell a story. Can you guess what it is about? :)

#1 and #2 connected together

And here is the last piece. It simply portrays two characters she made.
#3

Hope you all enjoy my work! For commission info, please go to this link and do not hesitate to contact me at tessa.feb@gmail.com


Tessa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment