Friday 10 February 2012

Oh My Star Wars...

Greetings to every creature in the galaxy far far away.

Today is February 10th Earth time and it means Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace 3D is being released today, but sadly not in my country :'( :'( :'( Honestly, prequel trilogy is definitely not my favorite Star Wars movie... but still, I really want to see it in 3D. Not to mention, there's one of my favorite actors in this movie, Liam Neeson. Also, there are some scenes in The Phantom Menace that would be awesome if we can see it in 3D, such as the podracing and Darth Maul fighting scene. So sad I can't watch it here :(

When I heard about the news of the movie being re-released in 3D, I was a bit upset because George Lucas decided to release Episode I first. And I also heard that the whole saga will be released in 3D, one movie per year. It means the original trilogy will be released on... wait... let me count first. A New Hope on 2015, The Empire Strikes Back on 2016 and Return of the Jedi on 2017. Whaatttt??? I will be so old by the time they're released :( But now, I feel soooo lucky they chose to release Episode I first. I cannot imagine how depressed I am if I can't watch the original trilogy in 3D. Of course I never watch them on theatre and really really want to. Mostly, I am just obsessively re-watch the original trilogy DVDs.

Here are some posters of The Phantom Menace 3D.

Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace 3D

I laughed when I saw this poster :))

This one is definitely my favorite.

I remember I haven't written about my Darth Maul action figure on my blog. So, I think today is the perfect time! Yes, this is one of my Star Wars collections. It is Darth Maul from Star Wars Unleashed series, produced by Hasbro on 2002. I bought this from a collector who sold some of his Star Wars collections. The figure is still in good condition and I paid for a reasonable price.

Not a new one of course, but it's still sealed.

So I opened it...
and here we go...




Glad I can have this figure as my collection. I'm still looking for another figure from Unleashed series and I'm just hoping I have money to buy them :p


Tessa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment